Platz-Max ROLL arena leveller
Universal maintenance tool for riding grounds
The universal Platz-Max ROLL arena leveller can be attached to almost any towing vehicle.
To make the arena leveller even more universal, we developed the Platz-Max ROLL. The idea was to create an arena conditioner that has its own chassis. As a result, the number of possible towing vehicles is nearly unlimited.
Depending on the towing vehicle, the wheels can be lifted or lowered hydraulically or mechanically to start working the ground. You can choose a model with a towing ring hitch or a ball hitch.
The drawbar hitch is suitable for all barn tractors or e.g. John Deere Gator. The drawbar is rotatable so that it can be hitched either above or below. The ball head hitch is designed for all vehicles with a ball head, e.g. four-wheel drive cars, barn tractors, ATV-s, quads, larger ride-on mowers or Egholm system carriers.
The chassis does not interfere with the operation of the track leveller when the chassis is raised. A height-adjustable jockey wheel is attached to the drawbar so that the unit can also be maneuvered by hand like a car trailer.
Model options for Platz-Max ROLL:
- 1.35 m working width | GW | 210 kg
- 1.60 m working width | GW | 240 kg
- 1.80 m working width | GW | 250 kg
- 2.20 m working width | GW | 300 kg
- 1.35 m working width | K | 220 kg
- 1.60 m working width | K | 240 kg
- 2.20 m working width | K | 280 kg
- 1.35 m working width | FF | 265 kg
- 1.60 m working width | FF | 295 kg
- 1.80 m working width | FF | 315 kg
- 2.20 m working width | FF | 385 kg
Gallery of the Platz-Max ROLL arena leveller
You would like to know more about our arena leveller Platz-Max ROLL?
We are always very pleased about a personal contact:
You can reach us by phone at +49 2532 96270