Interesting facts about horse solarium
Intensive infrared radiant heat
Horse solarium for the health of horses
6 things you should know about a horse solarium
- The heat of the infrared and ultraviolet emitters ensures faster drying of your horse. You can enhance this effect with a warm air shower, where the warm exhaust air is blown onto the horse's back.
- To avoid muscle soreness, the breakdown of lactic acid is important.
- Ultraviolet - tanning supports the formation of vitamin D3, and thus promotes growth and bone formation.
- The immune system is strengthened by ultraviolet tanning, which increases resistance to infectious diseases.
- Regular tanning leads to increased blood circulation, your horse's circulation is stabilized and performance reserves are increased.
- To prevent tendon and muscle injuries, the infrared heaters warm and loosen your horse's muscles before training. After training, they ensure that the muscles relax.