Indoor riding mirror 5.00 m x 1.80 m
Safety and Style - with the integrated DIAMOND SYSTEM®
Indoor riding mirror DIAMOND SYSTEM® 5.00 m x 1.80 m
Riding arena mirrors are a fantastic visual aid for riders and ensure you get instant feedback to constantly improve your position and your horses way of going.
Riders using mirrors in the size of 5.00 m x 1.80 m will find that the visual feedback on their own position keeps bad habits at bay and improves their riding.
Our worldwide references speak for themselves.
DIAMOND SYSTEM® Indoor riding mirror 5.00 m x 1.80 m
We look forward to your inquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Impressions of the DIAMOND SYSTEM® indoor riding mirrors
Indoor riding mirror DIAMOND SYSTEM® 5.00 m x 1.80 m:
The indoor arena mirror sits tension-free in a solid wood frame. In addition to its impressive clarity and almost distortion-free reproduction, the DIAMOND SYSTEM® riding mirror also features a shatterproof safety glass that is six times more secure than conventional glass mirrors. This can be proven by the steel ball test. Never compromise when it comes to your and your horses' safety.
The integrated DIAMOND SYSTEM® offers the highest level of safety:
- Extremely high impact resistance: At least six times more break-resistant compared to conventional 6 mm mirrors
- Reduced fogging due to insulating material and coatings
- Virtually distortion-free image reproduction: The crystal mirror glass provides an exceptional reflection and clarity
Scope of delivery:
1 piece indoor riding mirror DIAMOND SYSTEM®
mirror size: 5.00 m x 1.80 m; outer dimensions with frame: 5.12 m x 1.92 m
- 6 mm crystal glass
- 4 mm elastic foam fleece
- 20 mm insulating hard foam panel with aluminium coating
- Solid glued wood frame, two glazed layers
- The mirror is already framed and sealed
Our indoor riding mirrors are also available in individual sizes.
You have questions about our indoor riding mirror DIAMOND SYSTEM®?
We are always very happy about a personal contact:
You can reach us by telephone +49 2532 96270