Indoor riding mirror 20.00 m x 2.00 m
The integrated DIAMOND SYSTEM® offers the highest safety
Indoor riding mirror DIAMOND SYSTEM® 20.00 m x 1,80 m
The icing on the cake is our shock-proofed mirror that covers the entire short side of the riding arena. Years of experience, customised made-to-measure production and perfection in workmanship are our foundations to provide you with a training aid for all exercises at almost any position in the indoor riding arena.
For more than 20 years the riding mirrors DIAMOND SYSTEM® have been inspiring riders all over the world. See our references
DIAMOND SYSTEM® Indoor riding mirror 20.00 m x 2.00 m
We look forward to your inquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Impressions of the DIAMOND SYSTEM® indoor riding mirrors over the entire short side
Indoor riding mirror DIAMOND SYSTEM® 20.00 m x 2.00 m:
The indoor arena mirror sits tension-free in a solid wood frame. In addition to its impressive clarity and almost distortion-free reproduction, the DIAMOND SYSTEM® riding mirror also features a shatterproof safety glass that is six times more secure than conventional glass mirrors. This can be proven by the steel ball test. Never compromise when it comes to your and your horses' safety.
The integrated DIAMOND SYSTEM® offers the highest level of safety:
- Extremely high impact resistance: At least six times more break-resistant compared to conventional 6 mm mirrors
- Reduced fogging due to insulating material and coatings
- Virtually distortion-free image reproduction: The crystal mirror glass provides an exceptional reflection and clarity
Scope of delivery:
Indoor riding mirror DIAMOND SYSTEM®
- 6 mm crystal glass
- 4 mm elastic foam fleece
- 20 mm insulating hard foam panel with aluminium coating
- Solid glued wood frame, two glazed layers
- The mirror is already framed and sealed
We manufacture riding mirrors in all sizes - made to measure according to your requirements.
You have questions about our indoor riding mirror DIAMOND SYSTEM®?
We are always very happy about a personal contact:
You can reach us by telephone +49 2532 96270