Outdoor riding mirror 4.80 m x 2.00 m
The integrated DIAMOND SYSTEM® offers the highest safety
Visual feedback can help any rider in any discipline. Watching a horse’s movement, as well as keeping an eye on one’s own riding position, helps the riders improve and learn. The shock-proof DIAMOND SYSTEM® outdoor riding mirror in the size of 4.80 m x 2.00 m is often used as a correction mirror for the short or long side of the outdoor riding arena.
See our worldwide references.
DIAMOND SYSTEM® outdoor riding mirror 4.80 m x 2.00 m
We look forward to your inquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Impressions of the DIAMOND SYSTEM® outdoor riding mirrors
DIAMOND SYSTEM® outdoor riding mirror 4.80 m x 2.00 m:
The outdoor arena mirror sits tension-free in a solid wood frame. In addition to its impressive clarity and almost distortion-free reproduction, the DIAMOND SYSTEM® riding mirror also features a shatterproof chrome glass that is six times more secure than conventional glass mirrors. This can be proven by the steel ball test. Never compromise when it comes to your and your horses' safety.
The integrated DIAMOND SYSTEM® offers the highest level of safety:
- Extremely high impact resistance: At least six times more break-resistant than conventional 6 mm mirrors
- Reduced fogging due to insulating material and coatings
- Virtually distortion-free image reproduction: The chrome mirror glass provides an exceptional reflection and clarity
- Durability - chrome glass mirrors do not oxidise
Scope of delivery:
1 piece DIAMOND SYSTEM® outdoor riding mirror
mirror size: 4.80 m x 2.00 m; outer dimensions with frame: 4.92 m x 2.12 m
- 6 mm chrome glass
- 4 mm elastic foam fleece
- 20 mm insulating hard foam panel with aluminium coating
- Solid glued wood frame, three glazed layers
- The mirror is already framed and sealed
- Aluminium roof profile with drip edge
- The back is protected by a weatherproof cover profile
Pairs well with:
Installation device for outdoor riding mirrors
The girder masts are made of steel with a welded base plate is galvanised, according to static requirements, which are designed to accommodate the outside mirror for a ground clearance of up to 130 cm. This includes anchor bolts and circumferential mounting frame with set screws for horizontal and vertical adjustability. The delivery includes verifiable statics for wind load assumption of 1.0 KN and the foundation plan.
Would you like to learn more about our DIAMOND SYSTEM® outdoor riding mirror?
We are always very happy about a personal contact:
You can reach us by telephone +49 2532 96270
References - here our DIAMOND SYSTEM® riding mirrors can be seen in daily use.
Please find some of our satisfied customers whom we provided with our DIAMOND SYSTEM® riding mirrors.